2018 Future of FSR Consumer Trend Report
Despite some struggles in the full-service segment, momentum is shifting in a positive direction as operators place emphasis on value, off-premise sales, adult beverages and memorable away-from-home experiences. Efforts will shift toward cultivating sustainable, long-term growth strategies and away from weak value propositions, an oversupply of restaurants and other issues that led to casual dining’s downturn.
Purchase Technomic’s 2018 Future of FSR Consumer Trend Report to uncover all the challenges, opportunities and consumer attitudes regarding full-service restaurants. Drive growth by leveraging key findings and trends while utilizing actionable data from over 1,600 consumers.
- Learn how often and why consumers visit family-style, traditional casual-dining and upscale casual-dining restaurants
- Understand the factors that influence consumers’ purchasing decisions at full-service restaurants
- Fuel menu development by analyzing menu trends alongside consumer preferences
- Track the performance of full-service segments and identify which chains are driving growth
- See which full-service chains stand out for food quality, takeout capabilities, kid-friendliness and more
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to consumer survey
- Access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in Excel