Bakery & Coffee Cafe Consumer Trend Report
Confronted by COVID-19 repercussions, cafes are experiencing declines in visits as well as shifts in consumer behaviors. In response to an increase in at-home beverage solutions, cafes are finding new ways to drive menu innovation by offering unique, hard-to-replicate beverages and food options.
Discover what the top cafes are promoting and how cafes are becoming more tech-enabled to satisfy consumer demands with the 2020 Bakery and Coffee Cafe Consumer Trend Report. Utilize these valuable insights to remain ahead of consumer expectations and competition.
- Learn how often consumers order from bakery and coffee cafes
- Understand the impact COVID-19 is having on visitation as well as at-home beverage behavior
- Examine traffic drivers to understand consumers’ purchasing decisions
- Fuel menu development by analyzing menu trends alongside consumer preferences
- Track the sales performance of the bakery and coffee cafes, including 2020 projections for leading chains
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
- One-pager of key themes and trends