College & University Consumer Trend Report
Facing shifts in on-campus engagement, dietary habits and living situations, the college and university foodservice landscape has been drastically impacted by the pandemic. While campuses are reopening, there are new consumer behaviors, preferences and attitudes to consider.
Technomic’s College & University Consumer Trend Report uncovers key insights on student consumption behavior, sourcing, meal plans, purchasing decisions, attitudes and menu trends. Purchase the report for actionable insights to define new opportunities to satisfy consumers and maximize menu development.
- Understand the impact COVID-19 is having on student living situations, on-campus dynamics and meal plan usage
- Learn how consumers expect their behavioral shifts during the pandemic to carry over long term
- Fuel menu and product development by identifying consumers’ preferred foods and beverages across dayparts
- Identify what’s next for colleges and universities
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
- One-pager of key themes and trends