Center of the Plate: Seafood & Vegetarian Consumer Trend Report
Consumers’ health perceptions and habits are evolving, shifting consumption of seafood and vegetarian dishes. Despite the pandemic’s effect on these categories, the outlook for seafood and vegetarian dishes is poised for growth.
Technomic’s Center of the Plate: Seafood & Vegetarian Consumer Trend Report uncovers shifts in foodservice consumption, new menu trends and flavor preferences. Study findings will drive menu innovation while satisfying unmet consumer demands.
- Understand the impact COVID-19 is having on seafood and vegetarian dish consumption and occasion dynamics
- Learn how consumer diets are evolving and what that means for seafood and vegetarian dish consumption
- Fuel menu and product development by identifying consumers’ preferred preparation styles and entrees for both seafood and vegetarian dishes
- Identify what’s next for seafood and vegetarian dishes
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
- One-pager of key themes and trends