Canadian Breakfast Consumer Trend Report
Breakfast continues to be an essential component of everyday life, but the landscape is shifting. Even as competition for away-from-home breakfast occasions heat up, consumers’ attitudes toward the necessity of breakfast is changing.
Understand the opportunities and challenges for the breakfast daypart and breakfast dishes throughout the day with the 2017 Canadian Breakfast Consumer Trend Report. Drive growth by leveraging key industry and menu trend analysis along with actionable data from more than 1,000 consumers.
- Examine breakfast consumption behaviour
- Understand why consumers skip breakfast, eat it at home or purchase it from foodservice
- Discern attitudes about innovative flavours, health claims and more at breakfast
- Discover coffee consumption behaviour and preferences at breakfast
- Identify what’s next for breakfast fare
- Available in PowerPoint & online, searchable format
- Full access to consumer survey
- Full data set in Excel
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format