Canadian Healthy Eating Consumer Trend Report
As the definition of healthy eating varies among consumers, it is vital for manufacturers and operators to remain aware of evolving preferences, attitudes and behaviours. Since the COVID-19 pandemic has altered foodservice routines, consumers are leaning toward more balanced diets.
The Canadian Healthy Eating Consumer Trend Report uncovers how eating consumption, purchasing decisions and perceptions of health claims have evolved during the pandemic. Leverage the report’s insights to drive menu innovation to satisfy new consumer demands.
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on healthy eating occasions and behaviours
- Uncover shifts in healthy eating purchase drivers compared to 2018 and during the pandemic
- Discover how consumer perceptions of health claims have evolved and which labels are growing on menus
- Identify what’s next in healthy eating behaviours
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income