2018 Chile Country Report
When it comes to typical eating habits such as the number of meals consumed per day and snacking frequency, Chileans differ from the global average despite their foodservice usage aligning with the rest of the globe. What exactly are these outlying behaviors and what influences them? Explore the shifts and current trends with the 2018 Chile Country Report. This new report includes an overview of the economy and foodservice industry in Chile and information on news, menu, consumers and the top chains in this region along with analyses and actionable insights.
What can you do with this report?
- Understand the current economic state in Chile with information about gross domestic product, currency trends, population data and market news
- Examine the current and forecasted menu trends in Chile to better position your offerings
- Analyze the eating habits of consumers in Chile with information on segment and demographics
- Receive profiles on the top global operators in Chile and leading Chilean operators, including development news, menu information and other insights
- Access important foodservice news relevant to Chile
To receive ongoing Country Reports, join the Global Foodservice Navigator Program, an exclusive membership program for chain operators, manufacturers, distributors and others in the industry looking for key global insights, strategies and trends.