2018 Indonesia Country Report
Compared to the global average, Indonesians are more likely to visit a wider variety of restaurants. Their reasons for visiting foodservice locations also differ from that of many other regions. Can you guess how? Explore the shifts and current trends with Technomic’s new 2019 Indonesia Country Report. This report includes an overview of the economy and foodservice industry in Indonesia and information on news, menu, consumers and the top chains in this region, along with analyses and actionable insights.
What can you do with this report?
- Understand the current economic state in Indonesia with information about gross domestic product, currency trends, population data and market news
- Examine the current and forecasted menu trends in Indonesia to better position your offerings
- Analyze the eating habits of consumers in Indonesia with information on segment and demographics
- Receive profiles on the top global operators in Indonesia and leading Indonesian operators, including development news, menu information and other insights
- Access important foodservice news relevant to Indonesia
To receive ongoing Country Reports, join the Global Foodservice Navigator Program, an exclusive membership program for chain operators, manufacturers, distributors and others in the industry looking for key global insights, strategies and trends.