2018 U.S. Country Report
Plastic straws have been a hot topic all around the world and the United States is no exception. This phenomenon gives operators the opportunity to show consumers that their brands stand for something—an attribute particularly important to younger generations. Will this trend end with straws or will we see a bigger move away from plastics? What’s next? Explore it all, including forecasts, analyses and guidance, with Technomic’s updated 2018 U.S. Country Report.
What can you do with this report?
- Understand the current economic state in the U.S. with information about gross domestic product, currency trends, population data and market news
- Examine the current and forecasted menu trends in the U.S. to better position your offerings
- Analyze the eating habits of consumers in the U.S. with information on segment and demographics
- Receive profiles on the top global operators in the U.S. and leading American operators, including development news, menu information and other insights
- Access important foodservice news relevant to the U.S.
To receive reports like this on a regular basis, join the Global Foodservice Planning Program, an exclusive membership program for chain operators, manufacturers, distributors and others in the industry looking for key global insights, strategies and trends.