Canadian Centre of the Plate Consumer Trend Report
From changes in meat consumption to new dietary habits, consumer behaviours and attitudes toward the centre of the plate are evolving. By accounting for new consumer preferences and priorities, operators and suppliers can satisfy short- and long-term consumer demands while maximizing centre-of-the-plate strategies.
Technomic’s Canadian Centre of the Plate Consumer Trend Report explores how consumers’ protein consumption, purchase drivers and preferred entrees have evolved and will continue to evolve amid the pandemic. Purchase the report for key insights on the beef, pork, poultry, seafood and vegetarian dish categories.
- Understand the impact COVID-19 is having on protein consumption frequency and occasion dynamics
- Learn how demands are shifting as the pandemic continues to impact consumer priorities
- Fuel menu and product development by identifying consumers’ preferred flavours, preparation styles and entrees across protein categories
- Identify what’s next for centre-of-the-plate proteins
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
- One-pager of key themes and trends