Center of the Plate: Beef & Pork Consumer Trend Report
Consumer attitudes and behaviors have shifted during the pandemic, influencing beef and pork consumption. To drive beef and pork sales, operators will need to adapt strategies that align with new consumer health perceptions, flavor preferences and daypart usage.
Technomic’s Center of the Plate: Beef & Pork Consumer Trend Report uncovers key consumer and menu trends affecting the category in both the short and long term. You can leverage study findings to identify new opportunities to satisfy consumer needs and drive menu innovation strategy.
- Understand the impact COVID-19 is having on beef and pork consumption frequency and occasion dynamics
- Learn how demands are shifting as the pandemic continues to impact consumer priorities
- Fuel menu and product development by identifying consumers’ preferred flavors, preparation styles and entrees for beef and pork
- Identify what’s next for beef and pork
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
- One-pager of key themes and trends